Need help? Please don't hesitate to contact us after looking through our FAQs below.
Do you have an ABN?
- Yes, Aussie Kids Software's ABN is 64 715 430 479
How do I order and pay from my NDIS plan?
- Place an order as usual and select to pay by direct deposit/bank transfer. Email us with the name and NDIS plan number of the participant and their plan manager email. We will send them an invoice for payment and copy you in. When the funds clear in our bank account, we will post your order.
What is your postage/shipping policy?
- On receipt of payment (including funds transfer clearance in our bank account), we post physical items and email most digital download links* within 1-2 business days
I received my item but believe it is faulty, what do I do?
- If you have purchased a computer accessory such as a mouse, keyboard or headphones, please test it on another computer and/or another USB port before contacting us. When testing on another USB port, it is best to restart/reboot your computer with the product plugged in.
- We offer free technical support for our software. If you have purchased a software program/app and you are having installation or playability issues, please include your computer operating system [eg. Windows 10, Mac 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)] in your contact message. It is a faster and smoother process if we can arrange a mutually convenient time where you are sitting in front of your computer, so we can guide you step by step. Please provide a contact phone number to assist us with these arrangements.
What is your returns policy?
Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
If a product tests defective on return, you will be offered the choice of an identical replacement (tested prior to posting), or a full refund.
We do not charge for this testing, however, please note that we are not required by law to refund postage costs if items are not found to be faulty. Please see the relevant sections from NSW Fair Trading below.
Fair Trading NSW: Repairs, replacements and refunds - Returning the product
- You are entitled to return a product if you believe that there is a problem. You are generally responsible for returning the product if it can be posted or easily returned. You are entitled to recover reasonable postage or transportation costs from the business if the product is confirmed to have a problem, so please keep your receipts.
- If the product is found not to have a problem, you may be required to pay the transport or inspection costs. An estimate of these costs should be provided to you before the product is collected, and the costs must not be inflated in an attempt to deter you from pursuing your claims